loss and change
attaching and detaching
detaching and attaching
a common denominator of the human experience is loss-gain-gain-loss…repeat, repeat,
(are we all just condemned to death??…eventually)
my HOPE is strong that common cycle will NOT continue indefinitely…:)
Death is like Sleep Scriptures Read:
- “Give light to my eyes, so that I may not fall asleep in death.”
- “‘Lazarus our friend has fallen asleep, but I am traveling there to awaken him.’ The disciples then said to him: ‘Lord, if he is sleeping, he will get well.’ Jesus, however, had spoken about his death.”
- “David, on the one hand, rendered service to God in his own generation [and] fell asleep in death.”
- “Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep in death.”
—1 Corinthians 15:20.
- “We do not want you to be ignorant about those who are sleeping in death, so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope.”
—1 Thessalonians 4:13.
The Dead Will Wake UP from death:
- “Your dead will live. My corpses will rise up. Awake and shout joyfully!”—Isaiah 26:19.
- “Many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up.”—Daniel 12:2.
- “The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.”—John 5:28, 29.
2/18/17 @ 10:47 a.m.